We provide a comprehensive range of blood tests at Rejuvence medical. We have access to a number of labs within London and are able to provide blood test results within 24 hours. In some cases we can even provide results on the same day. We always ensure privacy and discretion.
What blood tests can we provide?
At Rejuvence Medical we are able to offer the following blood results:
- Full Blood Count (includes Haemoglobin, Platelet Count, White Cell Count)
- Kidney Function Tests (Kidney Health)
- Liver Function Tests (Liver Health)
- Clotting Profile
- Fasting Glucose Test
- HbA1C Test (for monitoring diabetes)
- Thyroid Function Tests
- Vitamin D Tests (Bone Health)
- Sexual Health Screening
Specialised blood tests
We are also able to provide a range of specialised blood tests. These are available on special request and do normally have a longer turnaround time. These specialised tests include:
- Female Hormone Panel (Oestradiol, Progesterone, Luteinising hormone, Follicle stimulating hormone, Testosterone and Sex hormone binding globulin)
- Male Hormone Panel (Oestradiol, Progesterone, Luteinising hormone, Follicle stimulating hormone, Testosterone and Sex hormone binding globulin)
- Prostate Specific Antigen (Enlarged Prostate/Prostate Cancer)
- Cancer Screening Blood Tests
- Occupational Health Screening Tests
- BNP (for monitoring of heart failure)
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If you are looking for a specific blood test that you can’t see listed on this page or on our price list please contact us. We are very likely to be able to provide you with a price for whatever you are looking for.
Although we are able to provide blood testing on demand we do recommend that our patients book an appointment with one of our clinical team. This will help to ensure that you have the most appropriate blood test. Once you have received your results it is also helpful to discuss these with a doctor such that you understand their impact and what they mean.