- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients will complete a medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permission and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
Whilst telephone consultations are discouraged, we acknowledge some circumstances when this service may be helpful; particularly for our patients who will be travelling long distances. New patients, seeking advice from a practitioner in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 30 minutes. Patients must call the clinic at the time agreed.
We offer all our patients the option of Skype consultations prior to attending the clinic. The Skype consultations serve as an opportunity for patients to ask questions and gather further information regarding the clinic and conditions we treat as well as treatments we offer. No consenting takes place during these consultations. An accurate skin assessment cannot take place via Skype but suggestions can be made. Despite a Skype consultation, a face to face consultation in clinic will still be necessary prior to agreeing to any treatment plan. Initial Skype consultations are free of charge.
We offer all our patients Skype follow up consultations where appropriate, for example, after wrinkle relaxing injections. If further treatment is required or a correction, a further visit will be necessary to the clinic. Follow-up Skype consultations are free of charge.
- Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- When diaries are particularly busy, we may take a nominal deposit, of (£50) refundable on attendance, to mitigate missed appointments.
- If you do not attend a booked appointment, and fail to advise us in advance, a £50 non- refundable booking fee will be charged to make another appointment.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend the review appointment at 2-3 weeks, no additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
- New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; except in exceptional circumstances, with prior arrangement, treatment is not provided on the first visit.
- We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18.
- Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised. Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
- Patients will receive one free of charge consultation; subsequent consultations will be subject to a (£50) fee.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
- For packages, initially an upfront deposit of £100 will be taken followed by full individual treatment costs for each session of the package. Once the total cost of the package has been paid all remaining treatments left within the package deal will be conducted free of charge.
- The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
- A discretionary deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances
Where information is transferred outside of the EEA, we ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your information to the same or an equivalent level as would be found in UK and EU data protection legislation. The safeguards we use are:
- Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- consultation and assessment
- provision of information and advice
- safe treatment with evidence based products
- follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
- Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Any feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve quality of service. You may submit feedback verbally, via email, via the clinic website, via Google, via Facebook, via Instagram or via the Pabau survey sent out at the end of your consultation.
If you have a complaint please inform us as soon as possible. An appointment will be made for you to be seen. A copy of our Complaints Policy is available on request.